Posted : 18 May ,2014 by    Mark Neal

For two and a half months, I have worked on obtaining a reverse mortgage. This Maverick Funding made many promises about speedy processing and closing. I could have gone to a competitor, with faster results, but they led me on without providing me with complete information, for my situation. Finally the closing took place on Jan. 14, 2013, with funding to be deposited into my checking account, at midnight Jan. 18, 2013. Of course, it is now the evening of Jan. 18 and I was not funded. Bills I had due will now default, without the money I had expected to pay them with. Monday is a holiday, so I won't get any answers or funding until Tuesday, at the earliest, or as I expect, no funding will be provided. I had talked to a Josh there, this afternoon, and he was supposed to get back to me with some answer to what happened, but of course, he never returned the call, when I called back they didn't answer, they must have left for the day. I believe this company to be a fradulent company, I have all ready complained to HUD about them. They don't care what kind of hardship, they put the mortgagee in. Complete the funding of my reverse mortgage, immediately and don't wait till tuesday. If for some reason these frauds can't fund the mortgage, send me an explanation immediately, in writing.
300 Centerville Road
Warwick, RI 02886

This complaint has been visited 1875 times since it was published.

Had an experience with