Marlee Melchizedek

Posted : 23 May ,2015 by    Bayboating

Marlee Alorin Melchizedek is a local hooker who is selling her services on the Bay Area Craigslist and other social network sex sites. She is having unprotected sex with her Johns and has a disease. Please try and avoid her at all cost as she is very young and trying to build clients who have money, are in the music industry, the arts and travel. She claims to love boating and wants to sail the world. She is a liar. Her ads are misleading. She also has a history of drug abuse. I have attached several pictures that this prostitute has posted on these various websites so you are aware of who she is and what she is up to.

This complaint has been visited 20439 times since it was published.

Comments

Sep 18, 2015 By     treehugger

Attitude : Agree

Dang Marlee - what's up with these pictures? I know her ex and he caught her on the internet doing this shit about a year ago or so. Funny how she was always giving us her opinion on how we should improve our lives with all her dad's Sedona spiritual lecture bullshit and here she goes stripping and picking up dudes on the internet. Some career direction she chose! I thought she was this famous singer the way she always acted. Talking dow to others as if she had all the answers in life. She was always right and everyone else was wrong. Her self absorbed Narcissistic ego really wore thin on everyone. Now she's a escort, call girl, or lets just say it --prostitute! Dan treated her well and she burned him! Nice life choice Marlee!!

Jun 18, 2015 By     flagstuff

Attitude : Agree

Yeah I know about this "hooker" she actually use to hang at a house with my bro Ian. She's like on medication all the time and pretty much blows anyone for food or money. Pathetic to see these photos of her. She's a failed musician who claims she knows all this shit about health & spiritual love and here she is posing for a sex dating site?? She's a head case!

Jul 22, 2015 By     loveofarts

Attitude : Agree

I find this posting very disturbing. I am extremely disappointed to read about Marlee and how things have turned out for her. This puts a stain on her father's reputation who is a very spiritual and loving man. I understand she has always had problems but always acted in the spirit of feminism. These acts just are shameful and place a entire new light on Marlee, not exactly what I would call a feminist? I have lost trust, faith, and respect for her. Living a lie is dangerous and a lifestyle like this is as well. Shame on her to bring this shame on to her family, it is truly disgusting!

Nov 30, 2015 By     harmony

Attitude : Agree

It looks like Marlee took these photos in a room at my friend's home in Oakland where she briefly stayed at months ago. She seemed extremely immature for her age and claimed she was looking for a job but wound up getting a EBT welfare card for food. I guess from the look of these photos--this must have been her real job behind closed doors. He's going to freak if he ever sees these ;(

Mar 22, 2016 By     GetitOFFmyChest

Attitude : Agree

My once really good friend, Sean ,admitted to me that he hates Marlee. I guess because she dated his bro? So to protect his brother he decided to ruin her reputation. He told me himself that he got the passwords for her Facebook, email and sound cloud from her ex boyfriend who had the passwords and posted naked pictures of her that he found in her email. He told me he posted those naked pictures on Facebook. I know he did other stuff, but I don't really remember.
I personally am no longer friends with Sean, and I just want to stick up for Marlee by letting all you people know that she is being framed by a guy who is a huge ass hole. He was to me, and he was to Marlee.
You may not like Marlee for whatever reason, but she is not a hooker with STDS. Sucks that people actually believe this shit.

Mar 22, 2016 By     GetitOFFmyChest

Attitude : Disagree

My once really good friend, Sean ,admitted to me that he hates Marlee. I guess because she dated his bro ,so to protect his brother he decided to ruin her reputation. He told me himself that he got the passwords for her Facebook, email and sound cloud from her ex boyfriend who had the passwords and posted naked pictures of her that he found in her email. He told me he posted those naked pictures on Facebook. I know he did other stuff, but I don't really remember.

Jun 29, 2016 By     hippiechick

Attitude : Agree

Sorry but I've know Marlee for years and she is no saint by any means. She's just another spoiled entitled millennial with well off parents who is bored in Sedona. I couldn't say if she has an STD or not but she has had several abortions all before the age of 24. Hmmm? Here father is well know New Age conman Drunvalo Melchizedek, who was too busy conning hundreds out of their hard earned money to raise his daughters properly. I don't hate her, I only pity her.

Jul 21, 2016 By     Peoplemakemelaugh

Attitude : Neutral

Whats up Shit Talkers! It is Marlee here. Thought it was time I made an appearance.

Your opinions have been stated. I hope that it felt good to get it off your chest. Must have been hard not to say your deep dark feelings to my face. At least now you have a place where you can just let go and say what you need to, without worrying about what I will think of you. I'm happy you are happy. At least some good has come out of this! Feel free to keep bitching. If it's what makes you happy. I don't mind taki'n one for the team.

Meanwhile, I will keep on living peacefully,Regardless of your opinions. Wishing you all the very best.

Your Truly,
Marlee Melchizedek

p.s. I'm looking forward to your posts. You guys are the best at being the worst!
#inspiring

Oct 4, 2016 By     Namaste

Attitude : Agree

Marlee, by the looks of it you have offended many people and I can see why. You never knew how to treat real friends, you just used them. As far as an STD, many of us know about your promiscuous behavior, so I'm sure that is no surprise to anyone. Your dad and mom can't take care of you all the time, at some point you need to grow up and stop blaming others for your actions. I'm sure many other former friends will find this site and post their opinions. I lost faith in you long time ago, due to your constant lies, and disloyalty. I heard about you being arrested in Flagstaff for theft recently, and it only shows how immature and disrespectful you still are. Grow up! Being an adult takes responsibility, not just finding another poor soul to take advantage of, and then blow them off after you get what you need from them. Karma is heading your way......

Had an experience with Marlee Melchizedek?