Mana Arshadi, Tarzana, California

Posted : 22 Feb ,2014 by    Betty D

She's a nigger lover. She cheated multiple times,had a threesome with two black guys one of the black guys has a five year old son saw her in the act she told him to shut up and go to sleep, she is a real piece of shit. Dont date this slut fuck her but strap up bitch is a nasty cum dumpster. Being a nurse at Tarzana hospital was fine until i found out she was giving guys happy endings for 50 dollars more. Mana Arshadi suck's dick for pain pills, shell fuck for money, this woman is nasty. She has tested positive for STDs and fullblown AIDS. Her pussy stinks. Go get you some, just take some pain killers with you, or 50 dollars lol.

Mana Arshadi
Providence Tarzana Hospital
18321 Clark street
Tarzana, California
United States
Phone: 818-881-0800

This complaint has been visited 50936 times since it was published.

Comments

Jun 12, 2014 By     marshadi

Attitude : Disagree

This is false, I have been trying to get a hold off the person who keeps slandering my name. As you read this you must be mortified by someone being so classless to even talk about African American people like that let alone a 10 year veteran RN who is unbelievably loved in her community. I was able to get one off and I will get this off. I have hired a private investigator to find out who is posting these obsurd messages to hurt me and my livelihood at work. Shame on you.

Jun 14, 2014 By     Randy Copley

Attitude : Neutral

Just another nigger loving whore Okay I ll fuck the tits and dump a load on her tits but I m not doing anything else because of aids!

Oct 9, 2015 By     Rwhite

Attitude : Disagree

Mana is a fantastic nurse who truly loves her job and her treats her patients with care and respect. I was so fortunate to have her by my side during the birth of my daughter. Her heart and deeply caring nature spoke volumes. She is a true veteran in her field. Please don't let these hurtful words from your opinion.

Had an experience with Mana Arshadi, Tarzana, California?