Mad Max Recovery Corp.

Posted : 24 May ,2015 by    Hilary

Complaint about Mad Max Recovery Corp. did not return our valuables inside my car when it was towed for repossession In May 2011 my daughter and her boyfriend were sitting in the car parked near my apartment when a tow truck hooked up my car to tow my car My daughter Eleanor asked the driver to give all their belongings inside the car The driver refused to give all her belongings When I went to their garage they gave me 3 trash bags filled with trash crumpled papers none of our valuables were in the bags they let me sign the papers and made me pay the towing fee before they gave me the 3 trash bags I questions the owner about the belongings of my daughter and her boyfriend My daughter and her boyfriend were homeless and they lived in my car that's why she had all her stuff in the car the owner of the garage told us tat he will call me if he will find my daughters belongings I called him several times maybe 10-15 times when I called they always told me that the owner was not in the office or he will call me back but he never did Months years went by I never received any call from the owner of Mad Max Recovery Corp.

Mad Max Recovery Corp.
PO Box 215637, Sacramento, CA 95821

This complaint has been visited 1717 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Mad Max Recovery Corp.?