Lisa Scarpino, New York

Posted : 5 May ,2014 by    HSC

We will start this off by saying this whore destroyed my family! My husband and I have been together now for over 10 years. I thought I was giving him everything he needed a loving wife a nice home and children we have 4 kids together and he has a child prior to when we met that i treat as one of my own. My husband was working for a tree company and met this slut while doing some tree work for her family and so she decided that at 25 years of age she would destroy a family and started an affair with my husband while I was pregnant with our 4th baby. They would sneak to the bars and see each other and any other way she could get her paws into my husband. Now this girl is supposed to be from this good family and not only this but was in the Miss NY pageant and suppose to be a pillar of our community to be a role model for young girls while she s whoring around with a married man at bars -oh yes a real role model there. All while knowing my husband was coming home each night to be with me and still sleeping with me and she had the nerve to get upset because my husband was still having sex with me the, mother of his children and pregnant wife! So here we are and I find out about their affair from a website called Topix so our business is all over. What an embarrassment to me! This women not only has violated me but my children. I ts disgusting that another women could do this to a family! I CONFRONTED her via facebook and her excuse was this has nothing to do with me its between you and your husband! No bitch, it has everything to do with you and your open legs! She is still seeing my husband and I don t know what to do anymore. It s disgusting. I hope this makes her open her eyes and she stops trying to break my family.

This complaint has been visited 6075 times since it was published.

Comments

Aug 12, 2015 By     Honestperson

Attitude : Disagree

I completely disagree and horrified by this post! Lisa is a wonderful person who would never do anything to jeopardize her career or name. I know her personally. The person who created this post should be ashamed of themselves for creating a post that never happened. Lisa's heart is nothing but PURE and GOLD!!

Had an experience with Lisa Scarpino, New York?