Liberty Mutual Group

Posted : 12 Jan ,2014 by    Shabby

A lady hit my car on 12/09/2010 and my car is totaled as a result. Her insurance company' assigned an adjuster with the email address as So I believe the lady's insurance company is a local agent of And here is my complaint. Today is 01/04/2011, almost a month passed and they are slow in processing the claim. I called the adjuster hundreds of times but the adjuster was out of town on 12/16-17 and did not answer the phone call on 12/20-21. It was only after an attorney who is so nice that called them without charging me anything that I got a rental car on 12/22. I suffered a life without a car for two weeks and the adjuster told me today that they are not going to compensate a penny for the two weeks inconvenience. I did not get a rental car till 12/22, and they are "forcing" me to return the car today cause they say that the property damage claim is done. However, I have not received any documents yet, they just leave me no chance to view the settlement and give out my opinion or question. Have to say, this is the worst experience I have ever had, not only for the accident but also for the bad attitude of the insurance company.

This complaint has been visited 2181 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Liberty Mutual Group?