Lawyer Thomas J Geygan Jr.

Posted : 11 Jul ,2014 by    Karen Jackets

My husband went to this lawyer to become a US residence. This is a lousy and unprofessional lawyer who had dissapointed me and my husband greatly when he had asked for more money to continue with the immigration process. In fact before we hired him he offered $2,000.00 for the whole case. We paid $2,000.00 to him and $2,010.00 to immigration. He did not prepare us correctly for the immigration hearing as well. Prior to the hearing he tried to charge us extra money ($340.00)for the I-130 receipt from immigration but I had already requested it and paid for it to immigration. Showed him my money order receipt of $340.00. At one time, my husband was sitting in the waiting room when Mr. Geygan approached his sectary and refer my husband as a criminal(called him a criminal to his secretary) My husband overheard him and they both began to argue with each other because my husband was offended. Two weeks later after the argument, Immigration requested additional paperwork to be filed and Mr. Geygan Jr. requested $4,000.00 to continue with the case. I ended up preparing and filing the additional paperwork to immigration myself and paid only $545.00 to them, hopefully he will get his US residence card. After paying this lawyer all this money and ended up having to finish the process myself is a scam. We wasted our time and money on this con man. I would not recommend him to my worse enemy.

Thomas Geygan Jr
Geygan & Geygan Ltd
Thomas Geygan Jr Attorneys at law
8050 Hosbrook Rd
Ste 107
Cincinnati, OH 45236
(513) 791-1673

This complaint has been visited 2146 times since it was published.

Jul 11, 2014 By     Karen Jackets

Attitude : Agree

Update Status on my husband's hired attorney Thomas Geygan in 2010. After I submitted the required documents and a letter to immigration in 2010 my husband did receive his US Residence Card. Shortly after, a letter about my husband's new status was forwarded to Geygan's office by the immigration office, hahahahaha I didn't pay $4,000.00 to a lawyer that insulted my husband, instead, I paid $545.00 to immigration and got the job done myself!

Thomas Geygan Jr
8050 Hosbrook Rd
Ste 107
Cincinnati, OH 45236

Had an experience with Lawyer Thomas J Geygan Jr.?