lawncarebydesign.com

Posted : 22 Mar ,2014 by    Brian Curtis

We contracted Lawns By Design or lawncarebydesign.com for a full season of service, yet our lawn looks worse now than it did last year when we had no fertilizer and weed prevention program. There continue to be weeds in places where we have told Lawns By Design to retreat.After their last service, there are now fertilizer pellets all over our driveway, the street, the sidewalks, and even the front porch. I contacted their after hours service on Saturday and was assured I would be contacted right away about these issues...yet I have received no call back.I should have known better than to trust Lawns By Design with our lawn after they failed to save a tree that their service technician "guaranteed" they could save. I want a full refund for what we paid for this season's contract. I also want Lawns By Design to remain off my property and put my wife and I on a permanent do not call list. I will never use their service again, as they offer nothing but empty promises and vastly inferior product and service.

Lawns By Design
lawncarebydesign.com
513-330-3994
Cincinnati Ohio

This complaint has been visited 1401 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with lawncarebydesign.com?