Law Offices of Eric A. Shore

Posted : 21 Apr ,2015 by    Diana R. Robert

IMPROPER INFERIOR SERVICE, The Company has unethical collection practices Eric Shore law office ignored my calls before the hearing requesting to talk to my mystery lawyer. Was told 2 months before your lawyer will call, didn't. 1 month before, no call. 2 weeks prior, no call but assured the lawyer will call. The DAY BEFORE THE HEARING 8 MIN OVER THE PHONE! AND ASKED FOR RECORDS! SHE DID NOT RECEIVE MY RECORDS! flew for the hearing from Southern CA. Unprepared, no client communication but 8-10 min over the phone, asking me for records. After the hearing she scolded me for not following her lead saying I could not stand or sit. She hushed me during me court. I said after the hearing, I won't lie in court, I can sit or stand "with support" my arms, cane table etc. She obviously did not look at the main point; the doctor judge weighed all the evidence was only a board eligible for internal medicine. Not a board Certified Orthopedic Spine and neurological orthopedic experienced doctors 25yr who had x-rays, CT Scans , MRI. The Board "Eligible" doctor did not follow, nor the judge follow the 2 step process law of proper diagnostic tools and weighed all information on this Board Eligible Doctor without diagnostic tools exam 10 min in and out and asked me if I had records. This board eligible MD said I have normal movements on the dorsolumbar, CAN CARRY 20 LBS, 10 LBS FREQUENTLY , NO PROBLEM WORKING 6-8HRS. dor so lum bar (d rs-lmbr, -b r) adj. Of or relating to the lower thoracic and upper lumbar vertebral region of the back. The American Heritage Medical Dictionary Copyright 2007, 2004 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved. I AM TOTALLY FUSED IN THE THORACIC; "NO MOVEMENT" AND THE LUMBAR AREA IS BONE TO BONE CRUSHED/ DEGENERATED/DEGENERATING. I BEND AT THE HIP ONLY NOTED BY MY QUALIFIED STANFORD EXPERIENCED, BOARD CERTIFIED DOCTORS WITH THE 2 STEP LAW HONORED WITH DIAGNOSTIC TOOL. Services after the hearing, longevity of 95% -100% no qualified services rendered from the hearing level 2010 to Sept. 2011, hearing denial, does not constitute services rendered. They are not eligible to collect fees until after the hearing, the appeal of the hearing, which also failed. Being sorry and collecting fees for services not rendered from hire to the hearing is wrong and prevents me from getting a lawyer who will spend more than 10 min "over the phone." Being tossed around by unknown people without accountability of follow through with me; EMAIL GENERAL FROM ERIC SHORE, Senior Case Manager (who never contacted me during the process of the hearing or appeals or after the appeals until I wanted to withdraw) NOW I CAN'T GET ANOTHER LAWYER, BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT WITHDRAW THE FEES. NOTICE LETTER FROM ERIC SHORE: "We will never charge you a fee unless we help you win.Thank you for completing our on-line form requesting help with your case. We are interested in speaking with you. You have a better chance of winning your case with a lawyer than without a lawyer. We have the experience of representing over 20,000 clients in their Social Security cases. Let us help you. We will never charge you a fee unless we help you win. Eric A. Shore The Law Offices of Eric A. Shore. Services after the hearing, longevity of 95% non-services from the hearing level 2010 to Sept. 2011, hearing denial, does not constitute services rendered. They are not eligible to collect fees until after the hearing, the appeal of the hearing, which also failed. Being sorry and collecting fees for services not rendered from hire to the hearing is wrong and prevents me from getting a lawyer who will spend more than 10 min "over the phone.

Law Offices of Eric A. Shore, P.C.
100 S Broad St Ste 1205,
Philadelphia, PA 19110
info@ericshore.com

This complaint has been visited 1764 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Law Offices of Eric A. Shore?