Dependable Auto Shippers

Posted : 29 Oct ,2013 by    Joe44

My car was estimated to be delivered in 17 days, it took 31 and they lost track of the car. Very poor customer service throughout entire experience. The problem with the company Dependable Auto Shippers began on 8/5/2013 when I agreed to ship my car from Connecticut to Oregon since I was moving. I spoke with a sales person, Jason Helsley, who assured me, that while it would be an "estimated date of delivery" that it would likely take about 10 days for my car to ship across country. My pick up date was 08/08/2013 and the estimated date of arrival was 08/26/2013. I paid an upfront fee in total of $1917. As soon as they picked up my car the issues began, my car sat in a terminal for days on end, I kept calling attempting to get information on where my car was and would be told information one day that then conflicted with the next days information. The company had no idea where my car was or when it would get to me, I was full of anxiety and uncertainty that continued. When the estimated date of delivery passed I contacted them, they assured me it would only be a few more days. But after a few more days I did not get my car. I did not receive my car until 09/11/2013. I feel like I was lied to and taken advantage of. When I kept going online to check my original order form the kept changing the estimated time of delivery in order to cover up the fact that they had messed up so badly. I called and left 3 voicemails for the manager to call me back, it took her over 24 hours to call me back. That was the only time I was ever able to speak with anyone above the costumer service staff level. The manger could not provide any more details or answers.

This complaint has been visited 1231 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Dependable Auto Shippers?