Posted : 25 Nov ,2016 by

I ordered 3 pairs of jeans on October 8th. One item arrived, the other two never shipped. I can see that clear as day when I click on the tracking information! However, your customer service agents first made me call UPS rather than look into it themselves. UPS says the label was created, and then nothing. They never received the package from your facility.

I have emailed and called more times than I can count about this issue. Every time I call, no one can see anything that was done before, but open a "new case" every time and I'm told to wait 3 weeks for an answer. This has happened 3 times and NO ONE has contacted me. Meanwhile my kohls charge has been charged, and not refunded. Also, now there is a late fee on top of that because I refuse to pay for items I never received.

On November 11th I spoke to a supervisor named Abby who assured me she was forcing a credit through and it would be taken care of. Well, it wasn't. I called today and gave the reference number she gave me and they had no idea what I was talking about but assured me they would open a "new case." I tried to call the corporate number and hung up after being on hold for 30 minutes. All told, I have been on the phone with kohls for 2 hours today alone with no resolve. This does not count all the other emails and phone calls I have made over the past 2 months.

I have never encountered such horrific customer service. Any reputable company would have refunded my card immediately while they launched their own internal investigation. This is beyond ridiculous. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau. On top of all of this, I received an email tonight for an order that is not mine. Not my name, or address. So that was another phone call tonight.

I can assure you once this is taken care of, I will be closing my kohls account and certainly will never be shopping there again.

This complaint has been visited 519 times since it was published.

Had an experience with Kohls?