klingtowing.com

Posted : 20 Feb ,2014 by    Lee Mcdoniels

on Jan. 29, 2014 I had my car towed from my house to my brothers house. the tow truck driver hooked up my vehicle on the frame and where he hooked it on the craddle support and riped it. truck driver hooked to the craddle support of the fram and pulled it on the flat bed truck he did not put the car in neutral so the tires where skiiding on the bed of the truck whiched caused the hook that was on the craddle support to ripe the fram. It wasn't noticed until I had my car serviced at richmond toyota and they ask me if i had my called towed and I told them yes and they showed me where the hook from the tow had riped the craddle support so I called Kling Towing and talked to Paula Kling and she told me that Darrin Kling was in a meeting and i never heard from him and i called back three more times and every time I was told that Darrin's in a meeting so I'm not getting a response to resolve this issue. The damage was $158.90. I had Richmond Toyota fax the bill to Kling Towing they stated on the bill it was caused by the tow hook.

Kling Towing & Recovery, Inc.
2349 US Highway 441/27, Fruitland Park, FL 34731-2126
Fax: (352) 365-6684
klingtowing.com

This complaint has been visited 55358 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with klingtowing.com?