Katrina D Perry, West Virginia

Posted : 19 May ,2014 by    Go29

My husband and I were high school sweethearts, been together for 40 yrs. a few rough bumps along the way. We divorced in 1991 and were apart for 6 months, only to get back together and had 2 kids. Things were going well and we got really close. In 2005 when we bought a Harley and traveled a lot, together all the time. Our friends own a bar in Logan and we were regulars there on weekends. This whore started coming and talking to my husband. I never liked her and he introduced me as his wife and I informed her that we had been together 40 yrs. None of the women in the club liked her. She used to be really fat, lost weight with surgery and thought she was hit to trot! Always after any man in the club! She kept talking to my husband behind my back and was in my face every Friday and Saturday night. I suspected something was going on, but couldn t prove it. I trusted my man. Somewhere along the line they exchanged phone numbers, and burnt up the cell phone daily! I knew he was distant from me but me or his friends never thought that he would ever have an affair. She pursued him for months and the affair lasted for 6 months while I was busy at work! I found out when he supposedly went to break off the affair because he wanted to make it work with me and that he loved me and they didn t want anyone to get hurt. Well, he picked me up from work after that conversation with her and when I got in the truck a weird cell tone was ringing, he became very nervous, grabbing his phone. The next day I did what I never wanted to do, checked his cell phone records, googled her number- all over it! I called him and he admitted to everything, said it was a stupid mistake, didn t know why he did it! Well, I can tell you why, she pursued it and would not leave him alone. I was always there for him, loved him and he had no reason to do this! She needs to be exposed. After this was exposed on facebook, I found out this was not her first time fucking with someones marriage! She gets satisfaction in doing this HOMEWRECKER WHORE!

This complaint has been visited 4449 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Katrina D Perry, West Virginia?