Katherine Rivera

Posted : 25 May ,2015 by    anonymousspy

SGT Katherine Rivera has convinced many soldiers to believe in the perception of fraternization between herself and her platoon sergeant. Speculation began when she was a Specialist. Him being a married Staff Sergeant who deployed twice with SPC Rivera, decides hes done with his wife after returning home from the second deployment. Soldiers of their company frequently feel and discuss matters of favoritism, unprofessional behavior between the two and unethical measures taken to promote Katherine Rivera and continue her advancement. Due to this corruption in the rank structure of having inappropriate relations with superiors, faith has been lost in entrusting other superiors. It has also been stated by soldiers in that unit that the platoon sergeant has been seen by them coming out of SPC Riveras room at odd hours of the morning before duty.

This complaint has been visited 3164 times since it was published.

Comments

Jan 1, 2016 By     GRMN.SM

Attitude : Disagree

It is truly sad to read this about such a motivated, hard working and caring NCO. This complaint came to her new duty station before SGT Rivera arrived and I must say when i got to know her everything here was thrown out the window. I have known her for only a matter of weeks and she continues to impress the leadership at our unit. She is the first NCO we've received in a year and already our commander has stated she has out-shined some of the leaders we have here. Some of us have asked about this post and she refused to talk about this (surprisingly professional). In my messages with a NCO that has worked with her back at her old duty stationed there is only one JEALOUS and BIPOLAR female NCO that could have posted this. i have been stationed and deployed with that sorry excuse of a woman and leader and have to agree that this person is capable of writing this due to that fact that SGT Rivera got RIGHTFULLY promoted before her and this other NCO (whom i wish to name but i refuse to bring myself, my peers, SGT Rivera, and our organization down) was refused promotion due to psychotic acts.
This pathetic out cast of a NCO slept with a married man when we we're in Afghanistan, slept with a second married man and got caught when we were at Bragg, and by my findings, IS SLEEPING with a third married man and her supervisor at her current duty station. She has done everything she is accusing SGT Rivera of...an easy finger pointing game in order to make leadership look the other way while she brings shame upon herself.
I felt the need to write this because many of us believed we were going to receive a dirt bag female but we have all accepted her into our unit-family and are thrilled to work with such an enthusiastic, professional NCO. If there was a way to take this post down we would all fight for the opportunity.

ONLY A COWARD WOULD WRITE THIS ARTICLE.

Jan 1, 2016 By     GRMN.SM

Attitude : Disagree

ONLY A COWARD WOULD WRITE THIS ARTICLE.

Had an experience with Katherine Rivera?