Kaiku card

Posted : 1 Apr ,2017 by

I
I opened an account with kaiku to receive my income tax return. my money was deposited I activated it and used my card and when attempting to take all my money off kaiku locked my card. When I called them they told me they needed me to verify my identity and they asked me to send them my ID, social, 1099 and a bill. I sent them all the required information over 30 times via fax and email kaiku claimed that my ID wasn't clear They claimed that they didn't get the last bill.. I asked them what other information would they be willing to take to verify me or can I answer some credit security questions and kaiku told me there is no other way they could release it it's been weeks and they will not release my money. I asked them to return it to the IRS or send me my money in a check then a week later after contacting better business bureau they unlocked my account now they said wait for a new card it has been two weeks still no card I called and asked where the card is and now the account is locked again and now they are claiming that they will mail a check. And claimed the request to mail a check was two days ago. But my money still shows it's in a closed account and has yet to be sent ....I warn everyone do not I say do not make any attempts to do business with kaiku card they are a scaming people and defrauding everyone. There risk services department isn't even in the building it's in another state from the actual bank there customer service is in a third stage different from the other two each department is in a different place. The supervisor can't even reach any department in there business through phone everything is done through an email which takes 2-5 days for a reply if any reply at all. You will get the rub around. This place is just as bad as the achieve card.

This complaint has been visited 558 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Kaiku card?