June Conklin, Beech Island, South Carolina

Posted : 2 Feb ,2014 by    Cheater44

She is the most evil person in the world. I was nice enough to take her to omaha nebraska and she ended up ditching me with no way to get home and no money. when I took her up there I was promised enough money to get me to and from there and guess what she ditched me and ran off with her boyfriend who is a truck driver. so i got stranded in a snow storm with no money and thank god i have family in iowa who were able to scrape up enough money to get me there and they gave me a place to stay. the only thing she thinks about is how to get fucked next. she listens to everything her guy wants her to do. the worst part is she accused me of wanting her boyfriend and guess what i am recently divorced and happy with my new guy who is much better looking than hers. I cant understand why someone could do that to someone who is supposedly a friend but its ok karma is a bitch. I should also mention that she also goes by june conklin. her boyfriend is aziz slassi and he is a piece of work also. fyi ladies he has a POF account and meets women and tells them he is single. (he is trying to get a woman pregnant)

This complaint has been visited 60309 times since it was published.

Had an experience with June Conklin, Beech Island, South Carolina?