Jon Paul Rion, Attorney Dayton Ohio

Posted : 20 Apr ,2014 by    Kelly James

Don't believe his phony reviews that he writes false positive reviews. Paul W. Rion. Jon Paul Rion is one of worst Lawyers in America I hired Jon Paul Rion to defend me I told him I did not want to plead my case. I was called late on a Wedneday and told I was to be in court on Thurday morning. I was told that nothing would happen at this hearing, that was lie because the judge locked me up for 6 months. I would have been much better off with a public defender. Not a good attorney and certainly not professional or helpful to clients in need of quality legal representation! I wouldn't recommend him to anyone, he'll do a poor job on your legal case..My experience with this attorney has been awful and I have heard more than a handful of horror stories from people that rendered his services. This law firm has a very good reputation because of Paul W. Rion. Jon Paul Rion and John H. Rion group of lawyers, NOT like there grandfather Paul W. Rion died. Paul W. Rion was the best lawyer in America, but he died. Don't let the name "Rion Law" fool you, you are only paying for the name. Jon Paul Rion sucks and John H. Rion sucks and because they are an incompetent and lazy law firm. Don't hire them to represent you, you will regret it!

Jon Paul Rion
Rion, Rion & Rion
130 W 2nd St Ste 2150,
Dayton, OH 45402
(937) 223-9133

This complaint has been visited 2091 times since it was published.

Had an experience with Jon Paul Rion, Attorney Dayton Ohio?