Jiffy Lube

Posted : 9 Mar ,2014 by    Tom Sizemore

I went to Jiffy Lube on forest Rd in forest va for a quick oil change before I leave town for the weekend. After they changed my oil I left and went directly to the highway and not even 15 mins later a plastic guard under my car covering belts and ect falls off. I pull over and called a tow truck for my car and put it in the shop. My mechanic tells me that the reason the peace fell off is because there was a cut in the guard were the oil is drained and to check with who ever recently changed your oil. I went back to jiffy lube with my concerns and requested a full refund for my services. I spoke with Shawn the store manager and he rudely refused my refund and stated that this was my fault and at no fault of jiffy lube. I believe this is terrible customer service and that jiffy lube should not be in business if they can not complete a simple oil change without damaging a car. I would like a FULL REFUND for my services at jiffy lube because they did not do what I paid them to do and they have damaged my car and I will have to pay for it to be fixed. I do not think it is fair for them to keep my money after they have messed up my car. A full refund is more than fair considering what they did. SHUT THEM DOWN!

Jiffy Lube
3559 Franklin Rd.,
SW, Roanoke, VA 24014

This complaint has been visited 2114 times since it was published.

Had an experience with Jiffy Lube?