Jessica Beachley, Hinesville, Georgia

Posted : 2 Feb ,2014 by    Help911

Ever since I had my son in July of 2013, I ve had the feeling that something was going on. This woman and my husband started talking in October, according to him they were just talking . She is married to a soldier and has two kids of her own, her husband is currently stationed in Korea. She claims that she is a swinger and that her husband doesn t mind, however, they re about to file for divorce (interesting). I found out about her because my husband would tell me that he would be going to a friends house at 10 at night and not come home until 2 or 3 in the morning. One night he came home smelling like a woman and I did some digging. She would message my husband all day saying how bad she wanted him and sending him pictures, tease him that he would choose something over having sex with her and would talk to him about me. That s the thing, this woman knows about me, she s talked to me, and she has blatantly lied to my face stating that she and my husband have never met. Oh and she s talked to me about my son, while she knows that she s screwing my husband behind my back.

My husband claims he s a sex addict and she wasn t the first one (nice guy right?). But this whore waits until her kids go to sleep and invites random men over to have sex with them. How much more trashy can you be? She has ruined my marriage and my family, I don t understand who she is okay with being the other woman. Watch out for this woman, I wouldn t be surprised if she s spreading her dirty legs for anyone in Hinesville. I m getting STD tested now because she s so nasty. Please blast her!

This complaint has been visited 61651 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Jessica Beachley, Hinesville, Georgia?