Jerry Hamm Chevrolet

Posted : 28 Sep ,2015 by    55

Chose Jerry Hamm to repair my vehicle after it was rear ended in afar accident. I wanted my car to go to a Chevy (bad idea). I chose that Chevy in particular because they could get my car in right away, little did I know it would sit there for a week before they touched it!
When I got it back 3 weeks later, I had fish eyes all over, the back fenders & trunk weren't the same color as the rest of the car, there was dry paint on BOTH of the wheel wells, it was orange peel SO bad &Amy Chevy symbol was falling off the trunk. I took it back, showed them what was wrong, they even told me it should have NEVER come back to me like that! A week later I went to pick it up, and he had done NOTHING to fix it! The man couldn't even be bothered coming out to look at with me! So I called the manager the next day and he told me the at I bought BRAND new bad been in a wreck before but it NEVER had!! His name was Steve, the manager of the body shop.
More concerned with staring at my chest then solving the issue. Needles to say I never got my car fixed from them, the insurance company had already settled. I will NEVER go back there, EVER! I will NEVER refer them to ANY one! Worst customer service on the plant!!!

This complaint has been visited 1724 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Jerry Hamm Chevrolet?