Jasmine Siswandjo

Posted : 6 Jan ,2017 by    JellyBeans

No words can actually be used to describe what kind of shit hole this thing is but I'll try my best to explain it.

If you want a perfect example of what a wolf in sheep clothing is, this is it.
Honestly, no one expected her to be such a fuck up, or maybe we were blind to it for the way she made herself look is completely different from what she actually is.

This one is a real work of art. Wrecks the relationships of couples just because she finds the guy good looking. Is that good enough reason to fuck someones love life up? A big YES, according to her.

Brings men out on expensive dates just so she can suck that wallet out of him to pay for her food. Despite being rich enough to pay for her own food and rich enough to invite someone else's boyfriend to her house for a free fuck.

Yes you've heard me. As long as she likes you enough, you can fuck her for free even though you met her for a period of less than 48 hours. She's bisexual so watch out girls and boys. Honestly she'll only talk to you if she wants to fuck your life up so don't. Shes the sleaziest skankiest excuse of a human being .

Couldn't even care less when I became suicidal because of her. Ignored my texts, ignored my fear, ignored everything.

UPDATE:

Tried to be 'friends' with me again. I gave her another chance, since she seemed sincere to change her ways to be a better person earlier on. FUCK NO. Couldn't even care less, still doesn't keep on to her words. She actually told me that she wanted to be friends again so that this can be taken down haha what a joke.

This complaint has been visited 638 times since it was published.

Comments

Jan 24, 2017 By     Jana1234

Attitude : Agree

She sounds horrible... yet you still gave her another chance? AFTER you became suicidal over her? There's no woman in the world who is worth getting suicidal over. Just a suggestion, when you tell someone you are obsessed with that you are suicidal because of them, it does have kind of the opposite effect of what you're hoping it will. We think the person will finally CARE but really they feel manipulated and they run like hell. I hope you're able to finally walk away from her. It sounds destructive.

Had an experience with Jasmine Siswandjo?