Itati Cantu

Posted : 3 May ,2015 by    Whol1985

This all started 3 months after having our first daughter. The moment I found out, I called her and told her the truth about my husband. I let her know we had been married for almost 2 two years I had just had our first child. She seemed decent when she pretended to be mad over the fact that my husband was trying to have a relationship, especially 3 months after having our first child. She then started to apologize about the whole situation and saying that she didn't know about me. I believed her.. little did I know she was just another one of those selfish bitches that didn't give a shit about anyone!!! Months later there I was pregnant with our second child and I hear my husband s phone go off, again it was her.. come to find out they NEVER even stopped talking. I blew up her phone, she threatened me she threatened to hurt my daughter..I have never been more furious!!!! I went to her house looking of course she ran like a little bitch! They continue seeing each other for sometime. She even got her mom to call me like a little fucking kid to tell me to leave her alone.. all the while she had a boyfriend in jail.. She denied sleeping with my husband, but I found multiple messages proving that they did, including one where my husband told his cousin she was easy .. Guess the hoe put out on the first night. . Come to find out the whole family was like that ha-ha, so be ware of this HOMEWRECKING HOE, with her light bulb head.

Itati Cantu Ritchie
San Antonio, Texas

This complaint has been visited 12191 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Itati Cantu?