Intuit GoPayment

Posted : 25 Apr ,2015 by    Mona

They should receive zero stars! I was charged a huge fee 3 weeks after a transaction because they said the card came back as a rewards card (over $400 extra charged on top of what I was already charged and it was immediately taken out of my checking account without notice to me). As we only do a few large transactions every few months, I let it go and was careful about what cards I was taking while I was looking at my other options, mainly my own bank. I then took a credit card for a little over a thousand dollars and my money was flagged. After a week, even after sending in the invoice and accompanying credit card receipt, GoPayment decided it still wanted 6 months of bank statements because I am only using the account every other month or so. They informed me that every time I use it my transactions would be flagged because it was like I was \"new\" (even though I\'ve been with them for 2 years and been paying $12.95 per month). I told them my business model hadn\'t changed at all since I started using them. They are the ones that decided to change business practices (and greatly increase fees during that time). I told them I was canceling the payment and to close my account.

This complaint has been visited 1036 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Intuit GoPayment?