IGS Energy

Posted : 22 Feb ,2015 by    criscraze

IGS energy is utilizing a cancelled, cast contract to cost me for gasoline services. In October 2013 a carrier contract was once solid to charge me utilizing a manufacturer title of BLUE SPRUCE power on my PGE invoice. Once I observed the expenditures I cancelled their offerings in January of 2014, and was once on no account credited those fraudulent costs. In January of 2015 i noticed charges from an ACCENT vigor on my PGE bill, after getting to know I discovered that they had been charging me countless numbers of bucks since October of 2014. I contacted the corporation and demanded it's canceled and my money be credited to my PGE invoice as I certainly not authorised their offerings. They claimed I authorised services in October of 2014. It took one month for them to send me a duplicate of the contract I allegedly signed, and once they eventually sent it It used to be the equal contract contract with my solid signature from BLUE SPRUCE nonetheless dated 10/2013. After I informed them this, they requested a copy of my id with my signature, and when it in fact did not fit, they claim expenditures are legitimate since my mom signed my identify. My mom did signal my title in October of 2013 for BLUE SPRUCE which used to be canceled in January of 2014. She has no authority to accept offerings AND they are utilising a void contract to charge me for gasoline! BLUE SPRUCE and ACCENT are each owned through IGS. They refuse to take away expenditures.

This complaint has been visited 2024 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with IGS Energy?