Stacie Tuthill, Middletown, New York

Posted : 21 Dec ,2013 by    Bowit

My husband starting having an affair with this whore back in 2008. We were married for 5 years at this point. He was in NA (recovery) and met her there. For a long time I didn't know anything. But when I did find out my husband swore to me that nothing was going on that she was just a friend. That lie ended quickly when I discovered he had relapsed with her. So then my whole nightmare began. His using got horrendous! At the hands of this whore everything I tried to do to get him to stop was all in vain.

He eventually got the whore pregnant. She was smoking crack and shooting Heroin up in her arms the whole pregnancy. I couldn t take it anymore and kicked him out! He was living in a hotel where he almost overdosed. I ended up taking him to a detox and rehab in August of 2011. During his stay in rehab he and his counselors convinced me that the past few years was not him but the drugs and he was going to change back to the man I married. So we reconciled and he came home. She ended up having the baby about 2 months after he came home. He was back in NA and had a good sponsor. He appeared to be doing the right thing. He agreed to not see the baby because I was so hurt and damaged I couldn t bare it. But by the time she was 5 months old I changed my mind and heart. How could I want him to change and be a better man but not be a father to this innocent baby? So she started to come over and visit. She eventually became part of my family. My 5 children loved her and so did my husband. Finally everything seemed to be falling into place. I tried to get over this hate I had for this whore and treated her with dignity and respect. I treated her as if she was an ex just so that I could be a good step mother. But then one day I stated noticing that she had my husband s cell number. Something he agreed he wouldn t give her. She had our house number and my cell number for emergencies with the baby and that was good enough. I became extremely suspicious and started looking into the cell records. Month after month there were texts adding up to 1500 for just one month between them. We started arguing again and I kept catching then texting. He changed his number and told her to stop texting and calling the house so much and to only call if it s an emergency. He told me that he s being nice to her because he lied to her and told her he ll move away with her to her mother s house in Oklahoma so that she go away and be out of our lives forever.

A few months went by and I was still suspicious so the other morning when he left to get the baby I noticed he left his cell. I went thru it and when I did I got the shock of my life. The asshole recorded the whore preforming oral sex on him from the night before while I was at work! I went over to her house punched him in his face and then gave him his cell that was still playing the video. The girl is going around acting as if her boyfriend cheated on her and she is some victim! I m so tired of this homewrecking whore so I m exposing her! If I knew I wouldn t go to jail I would of posted the video of her sucking my husband s d**k so the whole world can see what a whore she is! Now my marriage is done forever and I have wasted 14 years of my life with this no good bastard! So if you have a man in Middletown, NY BEWARE!!! STACIE TUTHILL is a drug addict, homewrecking whore!

This complaint has been visited 2078 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Stacie Tuthill, Middletown, New York?