Brittany Young, Logansport, Louisiana

Posted : 5 Jul ,2013 by    Sendittome

Mrs. Brittany Young is one of my husband s best friends/co-worker s wife. Apparently she needed a little more than her husband so she pursued mine as well, and all at the same time as pretending to be my friend. Our husbands were on a little bit of a different work schedule, so when my husband was home her husband was in South Texas working and while he was working guess who was taking care of his sweet little wifey at home . MY HUSBAND I was beginning to get luscious that something was going on back in January. My husband all of a sudden stopped showing me any affection what so ever, and when he was home he never wanted me going anywhere with him. I begged and pleaded with him over the last several months to tell me what I needed to do because I felt like my marriage was falling apart and I was getting very tired of being rejected. I NEVER DREAMED that he was having an affair on me much less with his friend s wife. I found out by going to stay the weekend with him. I arrived at the travel trailer before he did, and happened upon a phone I had never seen low and behold there was all the evidence I needed and the answer to all my questions that had been unanswered for months!! I confronted my husband which of course he tried to deny at first, but once he found out I had messages and pics he immediately messaged her to block me on FB. Only thing is he forgot to tell his best friend (her husband) to block me .. So I played it forward and now hopefully she is doing a little suffering as well PS. Good thing we decided against moving to their neighborhood a couple months ago . I was wondering why she was so excited to know we would be living so close to her . NOW I KNOW!!

This complaint has been visited 2286 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Brittany Young, Logansport, Louisiana?