Greyhound Lines

Posted : 13 Jul ,2014 by    Rontae L. Early

To whom it may concern, (Attn) Greyhound Trans. Co. I recently travelled to Virginia Beach, Va. and I utilized the services of the Greyhound Bus Lines Co. I also was accompanied by my son- Daveon Mclemore. My name is Mr. Rontae L. Early Sr. The purpose of this trip was to witness the graduation of my middle child- Ms. Taylor R. Early. However, it was at great length that I achieved this goal, due the fact that I am an SSI recipient and this trip costed me $ 253.00 per ticket - totalling $506.00. I have unfortunately been afflicted with a mirinad of health issues- Sleep Apnea, Asthma, Diabetes and COPD, along with various heart issues. So you can imagine the intense drama that I felt when the A/C unit went out on the bus and I went into complete Respiratory Distress. My only prayer was to ask God to not let me die in front of my son. I have contacted Greyhound about the unsatisfactory treatment that I recieved and the level of compassion was disheartening. This left me at a stand still and not knowing why they would not compensate me for the way that I was extremely inconvienienced. They didn't even contact me to apoligize or anything like that. That really hurt my feelings, knowing that I could have died. I guess the little man is no longer important!

Travel Dates: June 11th- June 16th, 2014
Rontae L. Early Sr.
222 E. Nottingham Rd.
Dayton, Ohio 45405
(937) 443- 1965 ( leave message)

This complaint has been visited 2491 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Greyhound Lines?