Glogster EDU

Posted : 20 Mar ,2014 by    mussh

In January, I decided to change the bank account with which I was paying for my classroom's Glogster account. Glogster didn't have a clear way to switch on their website, so I contacted customer service. The representative said that I would have to open a new account with the new bank information, but that my account information would be imported over to the new account. In February, Glogster charged the first bank account (attached to the Paypal account I originally signed up with) and the second bank account (credit card number). I emailed customer service to inform them that I had been charged twice for the account because they had not closed the previous account. They refunded my money. In March, I had only one account, but the payment was charged to the Paypal account (wrong account). I contacted customer service to ask that my account be closed permanently and my money refunded. Glogster closed my account, but said that I would have to give them the account number which they had charged. I insisted that if they had the ability to charge it, then they had the ability to refund it and that I would not give them any further information over email. The representative asked that I call and give them my card number. With my account finally closed, I decided to leave this alone and consider my $11.95 lost. On April 28, I received an email thanking me for joining Glogster. I also found that the previous Paypal/bank account had been charged yet again. When I called this morning, the representative said that I had set it up as a recurring payment on Paypal (to my knowledge I have not) and that he would like for me to email this story to customer service again. I have been dealing with their customer service for 4 months now and do not have faith that they can successfully complete my request or explain to me why they can continually charge to a Paypal account but not refund to it. I would like a refund for $11.95 for March and $11.95 for April. I would like my account and all information (including financial, especially Paypal) deleted from their server forever. I do not trust Glogster with my information.

Glogster EDU
800 Boylston St
Fl 16, Boston, MA 02199

This complaint has been visited 4965 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Glogster EDU?