George Brazil Plumbing & Electrical

Posted : 15 May ,2012 by    kaiharperq

We called George Brazil Plumbing because of a clog in our main line. They came out and attempted to fix the clog. The ran a video scope down our line and told us the clog was in our yard and quoted us $3000 to fix it. They also charged us $300 for the attempt to unclog the line and to "scope" it. We decided to go another route and ended up digging our own hole, found the pipe in question, and discovered that the clog was not on our property, but on city property. We called City of Phoenix to have them fix their problem, but were told that the city would need to see proof, so we would have to call the plumber to come out again. I called George Brazil and spoke to a few people. No one was available to come out until Monday and we would have to pay again. The attitude of the plumber I spoke with him, was very poor and he basically did not want to do anything to help us. $3000 is ridiculous for a problem he knew was not on our side of the fence.

George Brazil Plumbing & Electrical Services
3830 S 38th St,
Phoenix, AZ 85040
contact@georgebrazilservice.com

This complaint has been visited 1090934 times since it was published.

Comments

Jun 7, 2015 By     warren

Attitude : Neutral

WOW I was about to hire them thanks to this post you just saved me big time........

Had an experience with George Brazil Plumbing & Electrical?