Dan Bombardier, East Bridgewater, Massachusetts

Posted : 22 Oct ,2013 by    richness

I met Dan Bombardier on FaceBook.com. His profile said he was single bottom seeking a top for sex and long term relationship. We met and the first night started hot and heavy, he wanted to suck my cock and be dominated. He had a fetish for being a enemas. He told me he was GAY 100% not bi. We started to have sex every other day, he would meet me for an hour or two then always had to leave for work, or to take his dogs for walks. I shared my life with him. I was falling in love with him. He told me he was in love with me. He loved to swallow and give rim jobs.. It was great and I thought he was a mature gay man but I was seeing red flags, he wouldn t tell me his last name. I always hosted him at my house, he would never take me to his home. He was distant and would never talk about his family. He promised we would be together in the open but always found an excuse not to introduce me to any of his friends or family. One time I saw a glimpse of his ID and saw his last name. I started to check more into him online because I thought maybe he was cheating on me. I got more than I expected when I found out he is MARRIED MAN to a woman named Lauren Russo Bombardier. He is a piece of shit for lying to me and cheating on me and his wife and now I know everything he says is a lie, he just wants to suck cock and give rim jobs and be dominated so he was probably bending over and taking it in the ASS from who knows how many dicks. He said he was drug and disease free but I doubt it, he uses meth for one thing, and he is putting his wife and any man he comes in contact with online at risk. Everything he says is a lie! wife deserves better.

Dan Bombardier

East Bridgewater, Massachusetts

This complaint has been visited 2011 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Dan Bombardier, East Bridgewater, Massachusetts?