franksservices.com

Posted : 2 May ,2015 by    Haves

I signed an agreement on September 13, 2012 to have some work done and gave a $4147.00 deposit. I was called on November 9, 2012 stating that they would be starting my project between the 12th - 15th, no one came, no one called. January 8, 2013 and January 11, 2013 I called and canceled my agreement and was told at that time that I would be loosing my deposit. I sent a cancellation letter on January 20, 2013, then on January 30, 2013 I sent a registered letter to Frank Dimaria asking for my money back. Frank called my office on February 4, 2013 my secretary gave him my cell number, but he did not call me. Since then I have left several messages with asking for Frank to call me so that we could get this matter resolved, to this day there are still no return calls from Frank Dimaria or from his office. I have a print out of all calls made to my office and I also have a print out from my cell phone carrier. I am looking for a full refund as the work was not performed in a reasonable time period.

Frank's Commercial & Home Services, Inc.
90 Pearce Avenue, Tonawanda, NY 14150
Fax: (716) 876-8322
eryan@franksservices.com

This complaint has been visited 1704 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with franksservices.com?