First House Financial

Posted : 18 Apr ,2015 by    Three

Cancelled account but still got charged. They wouldn't assist me any further to help rectify the issue. Opened the account in middle August, which was $49.99 for one month of service. Recieved an email stating it was time to renew my subscription and that it will b an automatic withdrawal from my account for $49.99 unless canceled before September 20th. So on the 18th of September I called and cancelled my subscription and recieved an email saying my account was cancelled. Also that there will be no more charges pulled from my account. On the 20th of September I noticed a withdrawal from my account for $49.99 from First House Financial. I called to have the issue fixed but I was on hold for three hours then they hung up. So i called and called and called and the same person answered and sent me to some bogus waiting list for hours again then hung up AGAIN. I'm beginning to think I was scammed by this company and now im in the process of filling a complaint with my bank to receive my funds back. I am seeking my money back plus my initial purchase of the subscription. They did not deliver as promised and I believe it was all a hoax to begin with. So in all I am seeking $99.99 back.

First House Financial
755 Baywood Dr
Fl 2, Petaluma, CA 94954-5510
Fax: (831) 515-5200
support@firsthousefinancial.com

This complaint has been visited 1072 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with First House Financial?