Farmers Insurance Group

Posted : 18 Jul ,2012 by    Laura

I never like to complain, this company was the most unprofessional business I ever dealt with!!! Rude, talking to me like the tree that went into my house was my fault not the Teaxas Storms that came thru our area. Didnt care I was a customer for over 20 years. Im over 50 and they were suggesting that I should have got on the roof when it happened, and covered up the damage( Even tho the tree removal company, told me it was imposssible that I could have done anything, but extremely dangerous. ..!!!) Rude to no end!!! Told me they woulnt cover( my contents that were damaged) even before they came out and looked at it. Insurance rep said he believed I caused the damage when the over 30 ft tree put the 5 foot limb thru my roof because I didnt cover it!! I cant even tell you everything they have put me through! Just run the other way if someone asks you to be a Farmers Client! I plan on talking to anyone who will listen!! I called the Farmers HelpPoint line to ask for the Texas Insurance Board number. The rep took forever to get me the number and never asked why I asked for it! I asked him, your not even curious why i wanted the number? If its a complaint against your company? The rep stated " I dont care, nothing I could do about it anyways! " GREAT COMPANY!! Winning ATTITUDE!!!!

This complaint has been visited 10751 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Farmers Insurance Group?