Fred Beans Ford

Posted : 2 Jun ,2014 by    Stayout

10/2012 I purchased a used Ford Eddie Bauer Expedition. The vehicle was advertised as a 2008. I saw it online liked it and went to Pa Ford Dealer to make a cash purchase. It was at the end of the day for the salesman so he rushed me through everything, pointed out a few items that would need repaired and told me that I could take it to a dealer closer to our home to get the work done. Two days later when I tried to do that we were told by another Ford dealer we could not get the repairs done there. I contacted the Sales person who now had no time for me and told me that vehicle was sold as is and that I signed the 100pt check paper. I even spoke to the manager who really was no different. The dealership offered to fix two minor problems not the larger ones. I had requested a copy of that because I did not remember signing it however I was rushed that day because the dealership was closing. I never received it. Now to add insult to injury after my purchase, the veh was advertised as 2008 both on their website on the internet and the dash when I went to buy the vehicle, the saleman said it was a 2008 . I purchased the vehicle paid cash and imagine my surprise to later see it is not a 2008 and low and behold it is a 2004. False advertising. I went to a Ford dealer because I liked the way the company was taking care of its sales and customers. That day I wanted to pay cash for two Ford vehicles however the salesperson again did not have the time.

Fred Beans Ford, Incorporated

This complaint has been visited 1657 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Fred Beans Ford?