Edible Arrangements Central Park Fred VA

Posted : 8 Apr ,2015 by    Cirmly7938

Edible Arrangements Central Park Fred VA..I ordered a package of mixed dipped fruits and a separate package of dipped strawberries and another of dipped bananas. Im so glad I looked in the package at checkout! Where the dip stopped on the strawbs it was all white the greens were truly brown and shriveled, really yucky I was told thats how this company is sending them out to us -I told her I would just have place up a sign saying We are currently out of strawberries! The rest of the mixed package was tiny sections cut, really sloppy and soooo not up to EA usual standards. Plus the service was horrific, very obviously the girl was clueless, no more apples, no decent subs avail, no gift cards ridiculous! Then, for the real kicker I had her refund the CASH as it wasnt suitable for gift giving, but was allowed to take it with me, figured the kids could snack, they dont care what it looks like my daughter was violently ill wont go on here but I reported it to the Dept of Agriculture and they were supposed to have investigated! BEWARE!!

This complaint has been visited 1045 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Edible Arrangements Central Park Fred VA?