easykits.org

Posted : 9 Feb ,2017 by

2/7/2017: Signed up for online work at home for $4.97. Yesterday (2/8/2017) I saw a withdrawal on my online banking statement from this company (Champweb/easykits.com) for $89.97 without my authorization. Called my bank and got their phone number (888-762-7189). Called and was told I could not get a refund because it was past the "3-day time limit". The time limit on their web application was 60 days. Was told "that is for VIP membership"! I asked what the cost of the VIP membership was and was told that what I paid for was for VIP membership (what?), which would entitle me to 60 days dispute time! I was told I could get only 50% of the charges refunded! I vehemently denied this - I want 100% refunded. She left the line, came back and told me I would be getting an e-mail today about the charges. No e-mail. Called back today (2/9/2017)and was told that a full refund had been approved and it would take about 10 days for it to show up on my bank account, saying it was a bank-to-bank transaction and that was the normal turnaround time! Should take no more than 1 minute to process. I then realized she was not able to help me - she was just their "front" for complaints. I filed a fraud complaint with my bank.

This complaint has been visited 158 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with easykits.org?