easyautoonline.com

Posted : 31 Jul ,2014 by    Leeside

I bought a 2003 Grand Am with 141,000 miles on it. I still owe $10,000. It wasn't worth what I paid. My complaint is this, I got the 2003 Grand Am for someone else. The timing chain broke and went into the motor. I don't have the money to fix it because of what I owe on the car. The other person was driving it to find a job to help me with the payments on it, and had to have it towed. I recently retired and have no job. I am looking though what I'm drawing isn't enough to get it fixed. The other person now cannot find a job without the car to find something so I'm stuck paying for something that's no good to me. You can buy that car matter of fact I have seen cars just like that one and in better shape for around $2000.00. With what I owe I could buy 5 cars just like it because it is just a plain 4 cylinder car no extras. I was helping the person get a car and thought it was cheap but found out it wasn't. I went to the bank earlier to try and get it refinanced but they said all they would go on it was $5,500 but I do have the payments to my advantage. I'm just paying on a car that just isn't a quality car for the price. It had 141,000 miles on it when I got it. I mean I wouldn't even be typing this message if it was a newer car and in better shape. I know they thought it was a good car but lets get real, it was 10 years old when I got it and I feel they stuck it to me.

Easy Auto
1800 Mt. Vernon Dr.
NW, Cleveland, TN 37311
Fax: (423) 559-9493
www.easyautoonline.com

This complaint has been visited 1540 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with easyautoonline.com?