Dyson, Inc.

Posted : 26 Feb ,2014 by    Phil Sweetmen

I was given a Dyson White Heater/Fan for Christmas from my mother. The fan was delivered just after Christmas. Overnight 22nd the fan began making a loud and odd noise. I contacted customer service for the first time in regard to this fan on the morning 23rd. I was instructed by a representative to attempt cleaning the fan and call back if the noise persisted. I followed the instructions for cleaning and doing a reset of the fan and the noise continued. On the evening of the 23rd I called back, I was told the fan needed to be replaced and to stop using it immediately. I was also told that I could not have the color fan I had ordered and paid for. I requested to speak with a supervisor about the color issue. I was told the supervisor was busy and would return my call as soon as they got off the phone. Not more than 15-30 minutes. Two hours later I called Dyson a third time, a second representative told me there was no reason to stop using the fan, but that a supervisor would call me the following night at 6:30pm eastern time to decide if the fan should be replaced, serviced, or further troubleshooting as well as to discuss the color issue of a possible replacement. No call was ever received on the 24th. At this point I was quite frustrated with the customer service department at Dyson and decided to let the issue go until Monday. On Monday my mother contacted Dyson customer service via email describing the entire issue in detail. Still today on 29th no communication in response to my original calls nor the email has been received.

Dyson, Inc.
600 W Chicago Ave Ste 275,
Chicago, IL 60654-2813
Fax: (312) 469-5951
www.dyson.com

This complaint has been visited 1979 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Dyson, Inc.?