naturallyfarmedfoods.com

Posted : 19 Oct ,2012 by    Tagged

Was told I was sold 6 months worth of meat. After only 2 months the majority of the meat is gone (eating only what we had told them we eat a week.) There is only a few weeks of food left, no where near 6 months worth. Tried to call company but phone number is coming up as disconnected. I cannot afford to pay the monthly payment for the food and also go out and buy other food to make up for what they didn't give us. I would like this resolved by either a refund of my money or additional food brought to my house to make up for what we didn't get. I am so far very unhappy with their service. I don't want the freezer if they aren't going to be providing our meat. I only purchased it from them to go with the meat because they said we would need it and would get a discount from them for buying it from them. This was financed through. Company as 2 separate accounts (1 for the meat and 1 for the freezer.) I have only made 2 payments but am responsible for the rest of the money due even if Naturally Farmed Foods doesn't uphold the agreement because it was financed by a 3rd party.

Naturally Farmed Foods, Inc
3787 Attucks Dr, Powell, OH 43065
Phone: 614-791-9200
naturallyfarmedfoods.com

This complaint has been visited 1115 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with naturallyfarmedfoods.com?