Dish Network

Posted : 21 Apr ,2015 by    Aiken

I AM BEING CHARGED $800 in CANCELLATION FEES AFTER 6 WEEKS OF TERRIBLE SERVICES! I CALLED TO SUBSCRIBE TO DISH NETWORK TO BE INSTALLED AT MY NEW RENTAL RESIDENCE ON JULY 22ND 2013. I CHOSE DISH NETWORK BECAUSE THERE WAS NO DEPOSITS REQUIRED AND NO CONTRACTS. NO VERBAL COMMUNICATION WAS GIVEN TO ME ABOUT ANY CONTRACTS OR FEES OTHER THAN MONTHLY BILLING AMOUNT. THE SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE AFTER THE FIRST COUPLE OF WEEKS AND I CALLED TO COMPLAIN AND GET FASTER SERVICE. I WAS UP-CHARGED.I CALLED SEPTEMBER 8TH 2013 TO CANCEL MY SERVICES TO SWITCH TO A COMPETITOR. I AM BEING CHARGED $800 IN CANCELLATION FEES AFTER 6 WEEKS OF SERVICE. I WAS TOLD I SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR 24 MONTHS UPON INSTALLATION OF MY SERVICES. THE DOCUMENTS I SIGNED WERE PRESENTED TO ME BY THE INSTALLER AND I WAS TOLD IT WAS SIMPLY AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE COMPLETION OF THE INSTALLATION. I DID NOT READ THE FINE PRINT. THE CONTRACT PRESENTED TO ME WAS ON A DIGITAL DEVICE NOT ON PAPER, MY REASON FOR NOT TAKING THE INSTALLERS DEVICE AND SCROLLING THROUGH THE DIGITAL PRINT. I ASKED DISH TO PROVIDE THE RECORDED SALES CALL TELLING ME I WAS AGREEING TO A 24 MONTH CONTRACT, DISH MADE EXCUSES TO WHY THEY COULD NOT PRODUCE IT. THE EXECUTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE YOLANDA MENDEZ LAUGHED AT MY FRUSTRATIONS AND DISREGARDED MY CONCERN FOR MY CREDIT AND THE DAMAGE THIS CHARGE WILL CAUSE MY CREDIT. DISH NETWORK CHEATED ME THROUGH DIGITAL CONTRACT AND WILL NOT PROVIDE VERBAL COMMUNICATION EVIDENCE THAT ANY CONTRACT WAS MADE KNOW TO ME OR AGREED TO BY ME. DISH NETWORK IS CHARGING ME A TOTAL OF OVER A THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR 6 WEEKS OF BAD SERVICES AND IT WILL DAMAGE MY CREDIT. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WAS CONDESCENDING AND AMBIVALENT TO MY ACCOUNT SPECIFICS. DISH NETWORK WILL NOT PROVIDE EVIDENCE OTHER THAN THE DIGITAL RECEIPT THAT WAS NOT MADE KNOWN TO ME TO BE A CONTRACT. I AM CONCERNED FOR MY CREDIT AND FINANCIAL FUTURE. PLEASE HELP. I WANT DISH NETWORK TO REMOVE THESE CHARGES FROM MY NAME, CANCELLED ACCOUNT AND CREDIT. IT IS A RIPOFF AND I WANT THE BBB TO PROTECT ME FROM THIS MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY CHARGING ME THESE OUTRAGEOUS CHARGES. THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO HURT ME FINANCIALLY.

This complaint has been visited 1464 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Dish Network?