Katie Bittner, Cincinnati, Ohio

Posted : 21 Dec ,2013 by    Terry Traum

Where do I begin? Their is so much to say about this whore. This is just a heads up to anyone who hasn't heard of her or know of this slut. Katie Bittner is the worst thing that could happen to any living thing. She is a liar, cheater, thief, gold digger, whore, slut, and everything in between. Katie is a nasty slut. She has sucked over 300 cocks. She loves being gangbanged in both her holes. This dirty cheap whore is fucking every black dick in Cincinnati, Ohio. The nasty bitch had bed bugs in her bedroom. She has a confirmed case of STD'S and she has infected at least 5 people. I met this slut a while back at US Beef in Cincinnati and she sucked my dick after only knowing her for 20 minutes. She says everybody tells me I'm really good at giving head. She lives right down the street from the US Beef in Cincinnati. She never fails to swallow. She begged me to cum inside her pussy, constantly. This chick is the worst person I have ever met. She lies, cheats, racks up crazy amounts of debt and disappears while fucking numerous guys at a time. She gave the best blow jobs in town. She came over and walked into my room and got naked. I fucked her and that was that. She is very self conscious about her body and this will destroy her in every way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie Bittner
Cincinnati, Ohio

This complaint has been visited 35702 times since it was published.

Comments

Dec 21, 2013 By     Billy32

Attitude : Neutral

I wanna taste that little pussy.

Dec 21, 2013 By     Sherry Inman

Oh dear god

Dec 21, 2013 By     Maddog

Attitude : Agree

she can ride my dick anytime

Dec 21, 2013 By     Mike Lawson

Attitude : Agree

This website was on the local news.

Dec 21, 2013 By     Chip

Attitude : Neutral

Did she dumped you? You mad bro?

Dec 25, 2013 By     Todd

Attitude : Neutral

She's got the basic equipment.

Dec 26, 2013 By     Hoondood

Attitude : Neutral

Katie is going around telling people you couldn't get it up. Is she right?

Dec 27, 2013 By     Charlie

Attitude : Neutral

Wash that asshole, then we'll talk...

Dec 27, 2013 By     Sharon Griffin

Attitude : Disagree

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? KATIE, GET AN ATTORNEY. YOU KNOW WHO TOOK THESE PICTURES AND WHO HAD POSSESSION OF THESE IMAGES WHEN THEY WERE POSTED. YOU HAVE A VERY STRONG CASE FOR LIBEL AND WILL RECOVER AN INNUMERABLE AMOUNT IN DAMAGES. GET AN ATTORNEY NOW!!!

Dec 30, 2013 By     PussyLover

Attitude : Neutral

I would like to rape her. please tell me her address.

Had an experience with Katie Bittner, Cincinnati, Ohio?