DateHookup.com

Posted : 23 Feb ,2014 by    Sandy44

I am no longer a member of Datehookup.com. They use my pictures and old profile on their site. I do not want my pics associated with this site. I have not been on Datehookup for years. I GOOGLED my tag name which is my name on Google search and found out that Datehookup has my old profile and pics available to be searched on the web. I live a christian based lifestyle now and do not want to be associated with that type of website or have old pictures and an old profile available to be searched on the www. My old account was under my name and the email associated with this account was ***********@att.net. The email is no longer active and I would like my tag name account and profile removed from their site and to become unavailable to search on Google or any other search engine when name is typed in.

DateHookup.com
P.O. Box 585,
Roseville, CA 95661

This complaint has been visited 11761 times since it was published.

Comments

May 19, 2015 By     margretwilson

Attitude : Agree

I have heard this complaint from a lot of people. Also, datehookup.com is NO longer accepting new members. If you try to sign up for their site they will do a bait and switch and sign you up for another one of the sites they own! The site should not be allowed to be online!

Had an experience with DateHookup.com?