Danielle Bowles….

Posted : 3 Jul ,2014 by    maighread

Danielle Bowles . There is no nice way of putting it. You have destroyed homes.... lives.... Your kids are the ones hurting yet you only care about getting in bed with someone else s husband!

This complaint has been visited 6384 times since it was published.

Comments

Dec 21, 2016 By     Jerryeric234

Attitude : Agree

its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing that happened to me last month on how i got cured from Herpes i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of Herpes, but i never believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr.Ehi then i contacted him on his email when i contact him, i never thought possible that De Ehi can Really cure herpes i never really believed in Herbal medication but I played along with a little hope and faith and after everything but Dr Ehi changed my life and made me a true believer and today i am living haply with my wife and kid you can contact him to get your herpes medication and live healthy again on Ehiherbalmedication@gmail.com or call Him +2349027248007 so he can help you out

Jul 17, 2017 By     TerryAlbert1

Attitude : Agree

Dr Oz medicine is a good remedy for HPV WARTS , I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HPV WARTS cure and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr.Oz cure them from HPV WARTS, I decided to contact, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I m cured by Dr.Oz herbal medicine, I m very thankful to Dr.Oz, reach him on ozremedycure@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM VIA +2348056391583

Sep 2, 2017 By     NoamiElise1555

Attitude : Agree

Straight away after Dr.Osauyi cast the Lottery spell for me, I felt enveloped by the control of the lotto spell. This spell changes my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lotto after I won a huge amount of money. I have more luck now than I ever had in my life. i won 1.900.000 million pounds. Your Lotto spell made wonders, I can't believe it. Thank you so much, sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lotto spell for me. I am eternally grateful for the lotto spell Dr.Osauyi did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number.email him on Osauyilottospellhelp@gmail.com or call +2347064294395

Had an experience with Danielle Bowles….?