Danielle Bowles….

Posted : 3 Jul ,2014 by    maighread

Danielle Bowles . There is no nice way of putting it. You have destroyed homes.... lives.... Your kids are the ones hurting yet you only care about getting in bed with someone else s husband!

This complaint has been visited 7327 times since it was published.

Comments

Dec 21, 2016 By     Jerryeric234

Attitude : Agree

its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing that happened to me last month on how i got cured from Herpes i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of Herpes, but i never believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr.Ehi then i contacted him on his email when i contact him, i never thought possible that De Ehi can Really cure herpes i never really believed in Herbal medication but I played along with a little hope and faith and after everything but Dr Ehi changed my life and made me a true believer and today i am living haply with my wife and kid you can contact him to get your herpes medication and live healthy again on [email protected] or call Him +2349027248007 so he can help you out

Jul 17, 2017 By     TerryAlbert1

Attitude : Agree

Dr Oz medicine is a good remedy for HPV WARTS , I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HPV WARTS cure and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr.Oz cure them from HPV WARTS, I decided to contact, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I m cured by Dr.Oz herbal medicine, I m very thankful to Dr.Oz, reach him on [email protected] WHATSAPP HIM VIA +2348056391583

Sep 2, 2017 By     NoamiElise1555

Attitude : Agree

Straight away after Dr.Osauyi cast the Lottery spell for me, I felt enveloped by the control of the lotto spell. This spell changes my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lotto after I won a huge amount of money. I have more luck now than I ever had in my life. i won 1.900.000 million pounds. Your Lotto spell made wonders, I can't believe it. Thank you so much, sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lotto spell for me. I am eternally grateful for the lotto spell Dr.Osauyi did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number.email him on [email protected] or call +2347064294395

Nov 9, 2017 By     TammyLisa

Attitude : Agree

Herpes cure with the help of herbal medication for herpes and hpv cure should contact Dr Oz

Herpes and HPV being Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) can severely restrict one s social and love life. Many people suffering from these conditions choose to remain silent, thus living a life filled completely with loneliness and frustration. But life isn t over yet. You can not only find support with millions of other people with the same condition. I bring to you good news that can get you a permanent cure through real and effective herbal cure.He cured me and could cure you too, here is Dr Oz contact:Email

[email protected]

Phone Him on +2348056391583

Dec 7, 2017 By     Emma Sophia

Attitude : Agree

I think this site is useful in all that is suffering from Herpes Virus and HPV

I don't just know the reason why some people are finding it difficult to believe that, there is a cure for HPV,and herpes well I have been suffering from HPV since 9month now but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine of Dr.Oz the great healer,I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr.Oz cure his HPV I was so much in need of getting his treatment so I contacted Dr.Oz for the HPV cure. I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great herbal Dr out there, contact Dr Oz on email address: [email protected] or you can also visit his web site http://ozremedycure.webs.com/ for more information call him on +2348056391583

Aug 24, 2018 By     JerryEric22

Attitude : Agree

Dr Ben herbal medication that cure Herpes and HPV For any help whatsApp him on +2347064294395

its a pleure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing that happened to me last month on how i got cured from Herpes i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of Herpes, but i never believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr Ben then i contacted him on his email when i contact him, i never thought possible that Dr Ben can Really cure herpes i never really believed in Herbal medication but I played along with a little hope and faith and after everything but Dr Ben changed my life and made me a true believer and today i am living haply with my wife and kid you can contact him to get your herpes medication and live healthy again on

[email protected]
WhatsApp +2347064294395

Nov 3, 2018 By     morgan smith

Attitude : Agree

Hello viewers all over the globe I am Caroline from USA, I have been suffering from HPV virus for the past 2 years now, I have went to several hospitals taking different treatment from doctors but still yet no improvement, I have done research on internet seen different testimony how some people get cured but I don t believe does testimony again because of what happened to me I have contacted so many doctors online, they all ask for is money I was scammed by 3 different doctors over $2000 still yet I was not cured so I tell a friend of mine about my problem she tells me to contact dr oso that his very good in healing people with his medicine that she was cured from herpes by this some Dr oso I don t believe her on thing she showed me her results on how was cured she gives me his Email few weeks later I contacted him and tell him about my problem he tell me not to be worried that his going to prepare the medicine and send to me through EMS delivery so after some days I received the medicine and I was take it as he Instructed me few weeks later I go for check up to no if I m finally cured, could you believe me when the results come out I was negative I jump up I was very happy. Please my dear friends if you have any kind of diseases or virus please contact [email protected]/ [email protected] or WhatsApp +2348162084839. you can email me to for more info about dr oso . [email protected] Thank you so much Dr oso I m forever great full please my dear friends don t believe on does comment online they all fake doctors. only Dr oso I see real. Please beware of scammers.

Had an experience with Danielle Bowles….?