United States Complaints

8 yrs in prison for sexually abusing boys ages 3,4 and 6 MOFO should not be walking the streets

Category : Sexual Abuse

Not surprised.

Country : United States

Since I ve been working at staffing agency in Greenville, South Carolina I've noticed a few women calling for Fredrick Sloan. I thought it was strange. Some came in for an interview and I noticed they were prostitutes. I don't know what this man is up to but someone needs to investigate this issues.

Category : STD Carriers

Country : United States

I WENT TO GET MY OIL CHANGED AND THE FORD PLACE I WENT TO TOLD ME THAT I WAS SCAMED I CALLED MY BANK TO HAVE THEM STOPPED FROM TAKING ANYMORE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT I HAD MY CARD CANCELED.

Category : Car Service Centers

Country : United States

sunita r kalsi van mcguire kalsi aka vandana kalsi ripped me off. They took all the money out of my business account and started demanding i agree to $1500@month in child support or they will keep all my money! They then stopped letting me speak to my kids. The argument is over Van Kalsi best friend naved jafry the guardian Inderjit Singh Kalsi Van Kalsi Vandana mcguire van mcguire van kalsi sunita r kalsi houston texas 77077

Country : United States

sunita r Kalsi and van mcguire Kalsi embezzled all the money out of my company visnova.us They then started to make demands i pay $1500@month in child support. Its been over a month and they still have all my money and they will not let me speak to my 3 beautiful children!

Country : United States

sunita r kalsi and van mcguire kalsi embezzled $$$ from the business that i owned and ran for over 13years. after they wiped me out they demanded i pay $1500@month in child support or they would keep all the money!! they also changed the username and passcodes so i could not even make $$$ van mcguire kalsi has a best friend naved jafry the guradian. the stay up late and think of the next scam to run!!google naved jafry the guradian and you will see his handy work!!

Country : United States

Quite a bad experience with Asian Call girl Niki Pea / Nikita Penalosa ! Does hiring out your time to have sex give you the right to treat your customers like scum? Of course not, but this escort thinks so. Did her mother and father, in California force her into prostitution? Of course not, Niki Pea is doing this of her own free will. And receiving the fee means that she should do her side of the bargain and try to be nice, try to provide a good service. I paid 70 for an hour with...

Country : United States

PTSD patient evicted from home facility by unprofessional staff

Ingrid Mahogany social service and housing provider unprofessional and poor counseling service very disrespectfull to clients PTSD patient evicted from housing facility

Ingrid Mahogany social service provider unprofessional and poor service to clients very disrespectfull

Pj Abbott is a con Artist he scams hard working American families. He is currently wanted by authority in Frisco tx for fraud. Please stay away from pj abbott and all his fraudulent companies

Category : Telemarketing

Country : United States

Allan Schiano Jr from Hazelton PA., Houston Texas, Hamilton NJ etc is a con man. He will use woman lie to woman he can't keep a stable job. He has 2 children he never sees and blames his ex for that when it's his own fault. He owes thousands of dollars in support and owes everyone he's ever met money. He was fired from every job he's ever had. He's a drug user and has STD's. Again be will convince you he's the innocent one in everything! He's not! Feel to call any of his ex's. They...

Country : United States

Niki Pea aka Nikita Penalosa is a fucking nasty whore who has given multiples STDs to men . I made the mistake of booking this Asian call girl Niki Pea who operates in Melbourne and she gave me HIV , genital herpes and geniral warts. Now I'm telling the world so they can stay the fuck away from this nasty hoe ! She also suck off dicks for money and photographers' dicks for "modelling gigs"

Category : STD Carriers

Country : United States

Edna Penalosa , a filipino woman from Valencia, CA pimps out her daughter Niki Pea / Nikita Penalosa / Nikita Francis Penalosa .. to be a prostitute and sleep with men in exchange of money . They lived in Valencia , California and are a low class , disgusting family . Her daughter Nikita Penalosa aka Niki Pea lived in Las Vegas where she worked as a stripper at the Spearmint Rhino , and she is also a call girl . Now Niki Pea lives in Melbourne Australia and still work as a prostitute . She...

Category : Deadbeat Parents

Country : United States

bought chow chow pup in Amarillo Tx from Lupita King she said she offered 3 month health warranty my pup started limping within first month he had no hips had double dysplasia breeder would do nothing at all I have documentation from trainer vet surgeon his surgery was 8 thousand dollars I took Lupita King to court but did not win I had no written copy of health warranty and she told judge the surgeon didn't know what he was talking about and that she offered no health warranty the poor...

Category : Dog Breeders