Netherlands Complaints

Velcro Industries B.V. (a Bloomsberg Jewish company) scams patents and trademarks, especially on eBay. This BS company will report anyone that uses the word "Velcro" in the description of a produce, as if they are against the use of the product and are just seeking more socialist handouts. I would recommend filing complaints against them and their stockholders here and on social media. And sending as much spam mail as possible to [email protected] Fight The Power!

Category : Ebay Scams

Country : Netherlands

I joined Cinechest accidently and now they charge my bankaccount (creditcard) every month with $ 50,00 How can I stop this ??

Category : Scam & Fake Checks

Country : Netherlands

Beste pe1oul, thank you for your patience.in order to protect your profit,I will resend a new item to you in 24 hours.usually,it takes 20~25 days for the item to arrive.hope you can get it soon. If you don t receive it in 25 days,welcome to let me know,I will try my best to help you solve the problem. Sorry again for the inconvenience. best wishes to you! Yours Sincerely, Yulan Customer Service Department - easytrade2099 AVid this asshole he never delivers.

Category : E-Shopping