Costa Rica Complaints

Sold us a time share with the promise of selling another time share with their marketing agency. Marketing agency is not returning phone calls and emails come back undeliverable.

Sold us a time share with the promise of providing a marketing agent to sale a different time share. Marketing agent is non-existant. Will no longer return phone calls and emails come back undeliverable.

Category : Vacation Clubs

Country : Costa Rica

they wouldn't respond to my emails trying to set up appointment with them, guess that I am lucky they didn't get back to me.

Category : Travel & Vacations

Country : Costa Rica

I ordered travel package from the website http://travelcostaricanow.com/. I spoke with the agent and he told me that I would pay only for this package, but it turned to be lie. I needed to pay more money and I couldn t afford it. I called to the customer services and cancelled the delivery of this package. The agent started to speak with me really rude and I still haven t received money from them. Please leave comments about your experience with this company. Travel Costa Rica Now...

Category : Travel & Vacations

(1) Replies

Country : Costa Rica

Yes - Travel Costa Rica Now, What a Joke and scam, DO NOT GO ON THIS WEB SITE PLEASE!!! Just the other day I order my ticket from Travel Costa Rica Now, and was told that my ticket was declined, and I went to my bank, and my entire checking account was WIPE CLEAN $0.00, and as the other night that I was stupid enough to register to this Travel Costa Rica Now web site to make friends, and when I ran my card 4 times that the message said that your payment cannot go through Please try later, so...

Category : Travel Agencies