Costco

Posted : 31 Jul ,2014 by    Qw23f

I ordered a treadmill on 5/31/14 via Costco.com online site. I did not receive the item shipment as per my shipping address. I came to know on 6/6/14 that as per tracking, it was delivered to a person with no address. I waited until evening of 6/9/14, thinking someone would deliver it to my address. Since no one called me I contacted Costco only to know that the item was sent to wrong address. The Costco representative said he would order an exchange item. I asked if I would get an email confirmation - he said it would take 5/6 days. I called again to cancel the exchange because I was not happy with this service. The person said he cancelled the exchange. Again he said it would take 5/6 days for me to get an email confirmation. Until 5pm in 6/16/14, I did not get any confirmation. I called Costco at 5pm on 6/16/14, the person said the exchange is in process. I questioned her I cancelled the exchange why the item is in process? She said she would escalate this and asked me to hold on the phone. Even after 30 minutes she did not get back on the call. So, I disconnected and called Costco again. Another person was on call who said the cancellation is escalated I would get a refund within 24 hours. Today at 4pm I received an email saying my refund is sent to my credit card. But I don't see any such credit back on my card yet. I tried to call the person ******* but it went to voicemail. I believe Costco is doing a bad customer service on online purchase.

This complaint has been visited 1329 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Costco?