DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY on NONO !!!!!!!!!!!For a start the official website does not allow reviews to be posted on it which says a lot. nono is no hair removal system only a hair trimming system is does not remove hairs at all it simply burns hairs to a shorter length, I read a lot of reviews and found that it didn’t work much on people with thick dark hair, as I have thin blonde hair I thought it should work for me, well that was wishful thinking. so I decided I wanted to send the nono back....

Country : United States

My fiance and I have tried NoNo Hair removal for about 18 months. Results? It did not remove a single hair! These people should be fined and put out of business. They are ripping off people.

Country : United States

I have been using the no-no on my legs for a month – removing the hair twice a week. I don’t find it very effective as the hair grows back just a quickly as with after shaving and leaves your skin really dry with red marks. It also takes a very long time to use. I have just spent an hour using it this morning and my legs still have hair on them. It actually doesn’t really remove the hair very well. It is true that it doesn’t hurt at all but it actually really work. I don’t mind a...

Country : United States

The product is suppose to remove hair but only burns a bit off. The tv commericals clsim in a moth you ll never have to shave again, That's just not the case. I used for 4 months after paying 300 for the no no pro. I still have hair and I ended up going back to shaving.

Category : Health & Beauty