Christina Allen, Pennsylvania

Posted : 10 Mar ,2014 by    WallOfShame

My husband and I have been married 29 years. He met this woman while working in Pittsburgh, PA area. They began a relationship and he was working lots of hours and could not come home. So after he received a DUI and I found her number while trying find out where my husband was. We have a very nice RV. She has been in my bed in my RV! She encouraged my husband to have a secret bank account which is no longer secret. Secrets don t stay secrets long! This little girl thinks she is taking over my life of 30 years because my husband makes good money. I don t think so! He has told her not to call anymore I witnessed this but she still reaches out to him. He does not return calls from his cell phone and her number is now blocked. I will keep monitoring numbers as well as other numbers. She works at (removed) near Washington, PA and is in family support. Sounds like an oxymoron to me. Too bad she did not take the effort to make her own marriage to (removed) in Lexington, KY work so feels she has to go after another man! Oh yea, on her Facebook page she has posted christian quotes and likes Joel Olsteen. I am glad she has god in her life. But I guess she missed the part about Thou shalt not commit adultery.

This complaint has been visited 8296 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Christina Allen, Pennsylvania?