Cash For Iphones

Posted : 20 Feb ,2015 by    LauraLeeL

I obtained a quote on-line for an IPhone 5s for $293. I learn the phrases and circumstances, which made it look like protected for me to get my telephone again if they didn't honor their authentic quote. It said t hat I had three days after receiving their last quote to not settle for the quote and obtain my telephone again, all postage paid, if I didn't conform to the brand new provide. This was a brand new working cellphone that had been used for under 6 months and by no means was out of its case. There was not a single scratch or I'd by no means despatched it in to this service; I'd have offered it on Ebay. As an alternative they got here again with a quote of $fifty two. I used to be outraged. I known as a number of occasions and was placed on maintain for hours. Once they lastly took my name they defined that the telephone was too beat up and that was all they might provide. After I requested for my cellphone again they mentioned it had already been processed and bought. Once I requested concerning the three day proper of refusal they mentioned it was out of their management as they now not had the cellphone and that my state of affairs didn't apply as a result of the cellphone was not within the situation that I claimed it to be in. How handy for them. It's obvious that they by no means meant to honor their quote or give me the choice to maintain my telephone.

This complaint has been visited 1934 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Cash For Iphones?